No matter how high quality the image, how detailed the data, the interface that users operate must be flawlessly integrated to achieve results. Access to our suite of intelligent optical inspection and recognition systems is simple and easy to integrate with other products and PSIMs.
Gatekeeper Service Interconnect Protocol (GSIP)
GSIP provides a flexible interface between the suite of Gatekeeper solutions and a client created program. It allows 3rd parties to develop their own modules to interact with the existing Gatekeeper suite of applications. All required applications and supporting files are provided for the development and testing of the 3rd party interface prior to the actual system installation. The system can be integrated with typical Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) and Video Management (VMS) systems. Gatekeeper technology is compatible with a full range of entry control point technologies, including:
- Biometric systems such as fingerprint scanning
- Facial recognition technologies
- License plate reader systems, including Intelligent License Plate Recognition (ILPR)
- Driver camera systems, including Intelligent Vehicle Occupant Detection (IVOD)
- Additional information like law enforcement vehicle watch lists or driver registration information can also be easily sent to IVUS to enhance the inspection process and give security guards more timely information for better screening decisions.
- RFID identifiers
- Smart Card readers
- Barriers, including road blockers, cats claw, and bollards
- Many other entry control point technologies